Saturday, November 20, 2010

By The Way

  Earlier today I was thinking about what I had said last night about the music making thing, and I feel the need to clarify something...
   By no means what-so-ever, did I intend to imply that making instrumentals for any genre of music is easy to do. It obviously isn't, otherwise I wouldn't be having such a hard time with it. Whether it's sample or original, composing a beat and knowing what sounds good is a very intricate and involved process, and you really need to know your shit to be able to make any type of beat for any type of song. Naturally, some are harder than others, but that's irrelevant. The shit is hard to do...really hard. Okay....testicles...that is all...

1 comment:

  1. lol ur so funny baby. its easy for you tho because you're stellar at it =)

    ReplyDelete